August 21, 2013 @ 8:17:49 PM — Administrator — General
The World’s Largest Gas Engine and Tractor Show will be held Wednesday, August 21-Sunday, August 25, 2013 at the Jay County Fairgrounds. The Feature tractors this year include 25 year and older Co-op Cockshutt Tractors & Wisconsin Engines. This show will have over 150 antique dealers, 50 craft dealers, 3,000 Engine and 800 Tractors, plus large trading post and tractor part dealers.
Visit local food service vendors and take advantage of free parking. Admission $5.00 per day, high school age $2.00 per day and children 12 and under are free. For more information please call The Tri-State Gas Engine & Tractor Association at 260-726-2031 or 765-777-6056 or visit their website; www.tristategasenginetractor.com
Schedule of Events
- Wednesday, August 21, 2013; Red Garter Trio – Farmers Building
- Thursday, August 22, 2013: The Classics – Grandstand
- Thursday, August 22, 2013: The Green River Boys – Farmers Building
- Friday, August 23, 2013: Garden Tractor Pull; 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 24, 2013: Banjo and Fiddler Contests and Nightly Entertainment
- Sunday, Augusts 25, 2013: Church Service Featuring the Christianairs Gospel Group