Event Calendar

Downtown Muncie Car Show

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Event Image

Classic cars and traditional hot rods will fill the streets of the downtown for this Downtown Muncie Car Show. Registration: 11am - 5pm -Entry fee: $10 per car -Pay and enter at Adams and Walnut Streets -90% of the proceeds go to local charities, remaining 10% supports Downtown Muncie Food trucks, merchandise booths, DJ, and local bands. Awards at 8pm For more information, call Troy Watters at 765-730-4720 or trwatters65@hotmail.com

More information at: http://https://munciecalendar.com/event/downtown-muncie-car-show/